12.31.2010

(Teacher’s Rap) Math for Your Mind!

(Teacher’s Rap) Math for Your Mind!

Uh… Uh… Before I was a teacher, was a fresh DJ.
If I weren’t good at math, wouldn’t know how to play.
Beat matching all the rhythms with the counts of eights.
Dope rhymes are the beginning; let me show you the way...
On the ones and the twos with the basic operations.
Add, subtract, division, multiplication.
Our American Dream ain’t all about the cash,
But when you are good at math, you’ll protect your …
Ask me lots of questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
I’d be broke as a joke if I couldn’t multiply.
Life is hard, lots of problems so you got to simplify.
Write a shorter expression to find the value of why…
Is it crazy when I tell you, learning math makes you smart!
Not so crazy cause without it, we would not have art.
Without people skilled in math, many things wouldn’t be.
Like Facebook, your street, glasses, TV…
Math nerds rule the planet! Math nerds like me!
Calculate batting average, we got our MVP
Buying groceries, find the difference, save your money, rewrite your script.
Take the challenge; it is worth it because math is a gift!

No comments: