12.31.2010

Moving, Caring, Staring… (EDIT)

My mind keeps moving...
You can't help but stare.
Short-term memories, information missing, and blissfully unaware.
I hydrate your fountain, feed you organic food,
You still get bored at times,
But you're loved in this classroom.

You relish the sound of an even tempered voice...
It’s not like you really have a choice.
Life is difficult, but simplified just for you.
I’ve made a lifestyle change.
My hunter instincts are suppressed and careened.
We're urban so we just replace things.

I’m committed to consistently caring for you;
My void in life is now startlingly subdued,
Delayed irregular,
Afraid and clever.
The standard measures are never true.

Some days are like court trials,
But then again, there are wins.
I've never really liked to clean,
I’d rather create and see what happens.
But I'm strangely content to suction up your waste,
I yearn to heal and earn more patience,
My sweet students leave me no legacy;
Little favors won't be returned,
I redirect to keep it moving,
What a joy to stop and learn!

No comments: