5.22.2010

Uncrossed is the Forecast

Were the stars properly aligned today? Maybe it was La Luna Del Waxing Gibbous helping all the lunatics in my life to find a little peace. This Virgo moon didn't own this day and it's strong footprint didn't illuminate that which weren't already in motion.

Perhaps it was the bright sun of this glorious day that rotated away from the dark cloudy skies and let us open our eyes to the luminescence within?! Nah... Because the sun took the blues away, but it couldn't steal my wind. I'm in the black again. This feeling that I relish is as uncrossed as the weather forecast.

I'm not drifting; I move in my place under wondrous celestial bodies in spaces unattained. If I had one "Ah Hah moment!" these past few weeks then I had more than a few, so let's just call it a deadass breakthrough!

This sunny day produced a letter of conscience from a student I never expected to reach. I realize that may sound bad, but fuckedupness is reality so his articulation means so much more to me! He received validation and praise and I could see his needy spirit was gleefully raised.

There is so much pollution in this atmosphere, but then there are beautiful days like these... which make me believe I made the right decision to teach!

No comments: