7.08.2017

The Beginning of my Ph.D. Journey

Hello Blogospere,

This blog has served as more or less an online journal for the better part of 16 years. I have yet to stick to a formula or monetize it. Now, that I'm working on my Ph.D. in Education, its time to specialize.

Moving forward, I'm  transforming my blog into an education blog. Here goes...

Best,

Nancy "Nancella" Ribak Altadonna
Teacher | Social Studies | Instruction Support Services



"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."  - Thomas Jefferson (U.S President 1801-1809)

  • Ph.D. Student of Education in Learning, Instruction & Innovation Walden University
  • M.S. of Education in Urban Adolescence Inclusive Education, Duel-Certification in Special Education & Social Studies, Grades 7-12
             Long Island University  
  • B.S. of Communications in Radio-Television-Film
              The University of Texas at Austin

No comments: