6.16.2012

Word

Microsoft has a program called Word. Can there be a better title for a program than MS Word?! No way! It is called “word” so it’s good. Like when you want to agree with someone, you can “word” them. Word to your mother! That’s what she said.

Sorry Busy Take Care…

Man, I almost missed another birthday, thanks to the magic of social networking, I can be reminded to be a thoughtful person. Writing a wall post for a facebook friend is a gesture of consideration. It may only take a few minutes or seconds, it’s just nice. I wish Soc.Net existed when I was young and adventuresome. My world would literally be different. So many people I wish I still knew.

In other news, rock'n'roll lives! I actually found a metal station! I am serious.

I know a child who tries to read but he must have severe disgraphia. He looks at a book with lots of words and feels actual pain. It hurts him to read because he sees chaos on the pages in front of him and everywhere else. He doesn’t read, he listens. He’s an auditory learner.

They look around and turn everthing down. Defying reason.

Sorry Busy Take Care…



No comments: